- Seats, carpets and all floor deep vacuumed
- All trim cleaned and treated
- Centre console and dashboard cleaned
- Boot cleaned
- Leather Wipes for stains and cleaning with a bees wax finish
- Glass cleaned inside and out
- Finished off with an application of fabric freshener
- Alloy cleaner
- Wheels cleaned
- Pre-wash with TFR (Traffic Film Remover)
- Snow Foam wash
- Hand wash
- Jet wash rinse
- Dried to leave a fine lustre
- Tyres dressed
(Prices start at £45)
(Includes everything in a standard valet and more! a much more refined clean)
The Executive Valet includes extra special attention to the below...
- Nooks and crannies such as door shuts, pillars, gullies in the boot
- Brushing out the air vents, speaker grilles
- Polished exterior using a top quality Auto Glym product to give the paintwork a deep lustre with the added advantage of protecting the paintwork from harmful UV rays
- An application of Auto Glyms Wax, a product AutoGlym claim to be the best wax yet
- Wheels polished
(Prices start at £80)
- Interior deep clean using a high lift foam on upholstery to remove stains, spills, smoke and dirt deeply embedded into the fabric, The advantage of the foam method is that the seats and carpets dry quickly, not leaving them damp for days which can cause them to smell.
The head lining is done in a similar fashion.
(Prices are negotiable dependent on customer needs)
- A wax or polish can be added onto a standard valet service or to an already clean car although the car must be thoroughly clean before adding these products for best results.
- An application of wax doesn't just make your car gleam and look fantastic, it also helps protect it from harmful UV rays that can damage your paintwork over time.
(Prices start at £20)