- Seats, carpets and all floor deep vacuumed
- All trim cleaned and treated
- Centre console and dashboard cleaned
- Boot cleaned
- Leather Wipes for stains and cleaning with a bees wax finish
- Glass cleaned inside and out
- Finished off with an application of fabric freshener
- Alloy cleaner
- Wheels cleaned
- Pre-wash with TFR (Traffic Film Remover)
- Snow Foam wash
- Hand wash
- Jet wash rinse
- Dried to leave a fine lustre
- Tyres dressed
(Prices start at £45)
(Includes everything in a standard valet and more! a much more refined clean)
The Executive Valet includes extra special attention to the below...
- Nooks and crannies such as door shuts, pillars, gullies in the boot.
- Brushing out the air vents, speaker grilles.
- Polishing or Waxing the exterior using a top quality Autoglym products to give the paintwork a deep lustre with the added advantage of protecting the paintwork from harmful UV rays.
- An application of Autoglyms wax, a product renowned for being the best.
Tires dressed, tire dressing is a product applied to tires to make them look shiny, clean and new. Tires and wheels are critical to the overall appearance of a car and yet are often overlooked.
(Prices start at £80)
- Interior deep clean using a high lift upholstery Shampoo to remove stains, spills, smoke and dirt deeply embedded into the fabric, The advantage of the wet vac method is that the shampoo penetrates the seats surface and can extract dirt where a covenantal hoover cannot. The seats and carpets dry quickly leaving a new car smell and look.
(Prices are negotiable dependent on customer needs)
- A Autoglym wax or polish can be added onto a standard valet service or to an already clean car, although the car must be thoroughly clean before adding these products for best results and not to damage the paintwork.
- An application of Autoglym's wax doesn't just make your car gleam and look fantastic, it also helps protect it from harmful UV rays that will damage your paintwork over time.
(Prices start at £10)